Anyone have a Cool Shirt
    http://www.coolshirt.net/index.htm

If so what is your opinion of it?, looks pretty neat to me, especially the Porta cool model with the liquified gas can.

i have that set up with the cooler and tubing that runs into a "brace-sleeve" dealie. i got it after my knee surgury last year. you put ice water in it and a timer pumps it thriugh the bladder. talk about cold holy $hit does that thing work. i just dunno if you coluld take a shirt made of it. seriously my knee was pretty "numb" frozen in a few passes. it REALLY works.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Well I had a few near death attic experiences this summer, felt like it at least, Im willing to try it lol

I might buy the shirt alone if it was resonably priced. Coming up with something portable to hold the cold liquid and pump it would be the quandry. Maybe a very thin lightweight backpack thingy with lithium batteries and small pump.

Originally posted by swampfox
    Well I had a few near death attic experiences this summer, felt like it at least, Im willing to try it lol
    if you get it PROMISE to take a pic the first time you use it. i'll pay $$$$$$$$ to see the look on your face as the cold water travels through the bladder.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

How much $$$$$$$?

The guy on the radio has been pushing something like this and gabs on about how it works so well. It would be great if you could try it 1st.

My cool shirt saids, "Born to raise Hell!"

I'd like to see a Heat Shirt for us sorry assed Canucks on the roof tops at -40 with a wind chill of -55... Heat touques, Pants, and gloves, boots... and ofcourse the required Heat Boxers.
    Teach the apprentices right... and learn from their questions and ideas.