Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Good thing Tesla ignored guys like you, otherwise we would be running on dc right now...lol

Roy
    Both Tesla and Edison ignored people like me because that was a competition between two experts being sold to the public. Rossi is not selling anything but hopes and dreams so far. If Rossi were to do what Tesla and Edison did in promoting their respective ideas, there would be no debate about Rossi's claims.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Edna Bay, Alaska Highest concentration of black bears in the US
    Good thing Tesla ignored guys like you, otherwise we would be running on dc right now...lol

Roy
    Tesla was the DC guy, not only that, but he had broadcast power. It could be picked up by receivers.

You mean you want to support the same people who told us that it was going to be too cheap to meter, yea reliable energy, tell that to the people in Japan, and please dont tell me they didnt build it right, take a look how many of those reactors are sitting on top or near fault zones in this country.

They are rolling the dice....

Roy
    What I mean is that while I follow dreams and support the dreamers, I don't rely on dreams. Dreaming is required for living, but we must also keep our feet on the ground to achieve practical function.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.phil View Post
    Tesla was the DC guy, not only that, but he had broadcast power. It could be picked up by receivers.
    Check again. Edison promoted DC power.

Edna Bay, Alaska Highest concentration of black bears in the US
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Check again. Edison promoted DC power.
    You are correct sir. Should have googled first. But it is friday night. Maybe a beer or two.

You are correct sir. Should have googled first. But it is friday night. Maybe a beer or two.
    Beer is better then Tesla

If you have to google on a subject such as this, maybe you should stay out the conversation, and educate yourselfs first.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

If you have to google on a subject such as this, maybe you should stay out the conversation, and educate yourselfs first.

Roy
    That's quite a pompous statement there Roy. I will admit to not knowing about a lot of things in a thread's subject until I do a search on it and read up on it.

Maybe you should educate yourself about why things such as cold fusion are not as viable as those making money from attempting to develop it claim they are.

By your reasoning, one can only assume you have a lot of snake oil in your medicine cabinet.

You are probably right it was a bit harsh, and I'm not known to be that way in here, but....

Since he is a professional in here, and has worked who knows how long on the very technology that Mr. Tesla has given to us, it kind of rubbed me the wrong way, especially in an open to the public part of the forum.

Not to mention that it was after I already made the statement that Tesla was the inventor of ac current, and he attempted to discredit me, and didnt have enough sense to at least look it up first.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

You are probably right it was a bit harsh, and I'm not known to be that way in here, but....

Since he is a professional in here, and has worked who knows how long on the very technology that Mr. Tesla has given to us, it kind of rubbed me the wrong way, especially in an open to the public part of the forum.

Not to mention that it was after I already made the statement that Tesla was the inventor of ac current, and he attempted to discredit me, and didnt have enough sense to at least look it up first.

Roy
    It's kind of funny on the subject of the battle between Tesla and Edison. Whenever the subject comes up, someone always makes the comment that Edison won the day by promoting AC current. I guess it's because Edison is so much better known then Tesla is that the assumption is often made.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678