Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think it's a mugshot, from the FBI.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Your right about the FBI, Full Blooded Italian,

So far Big Birds got me rechecking the catalog for alternative programs....I not really in any position to point fingers, being that I look like Janet Reno's uglier brother.....but how log have you been working the cooling towers of a nuclear power plant?

Penguin a huge 400 lb woman So your the one who fixed my sister in-laws a/c. You should see her in a thong

as for the 80 yr old...well customer service means making the customer happy

Originally posted by doglips
    So far Big Birds got me rechecking the catalog for alternative programs....I not really in any position to point fingers, being that I look like Janet Reno's uglier brother.....but how log have you been working the cooling towers of a nuclear power plant?

Penguin a huge 400 lb woman So your the one who fixed my sister in-laws a/c. You should see her in a thong

as for the 80 yr old...well customer service means making the customer happy
    The newbie's got a great sense of humor. How many times did you tell the inmates you had great news, you just saved money on your car insurance at your old job.

Originally posted by bigbird
    37 years in the business & look how great & healthy i look
    That's a face only a mother could love!

Of course mine isn't much better!

Originally posted by bigbird
    tHAT`S ONE OF MY BETTER PICTURES. It`s my passport picture taken AFTER my wife made me shave off my beard & get a hair cut.One good looking dude ah? I wonder if i delite it from my computer thr computer would work better.
    That there's a passport involved, I guess that there was a time when they let you out of the country?
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Doglips, meet Monkeylips...

Someday, if you work really hard in this trade, you'll be greeted at the door by her!

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

After walking multiple times through a gate and the 4th time you look down and see a curled up copperhead snake right where you've been stepping.

Your sent out to re-wire an airhandler and you find that rats had gooten in there and caused a fire. Their nest and living quarters resulted in the wires being covered in rat oil goo. A hantaviral nightmare. WHAHAHAHAHA

Removing the thermostat cover to check calibration and 1,000,000 little german cuckarachas scatter. A few jumping on your face and forcing your mouth open, slithering down your throat and rumbling in your stomach!.........OK that never happened.

ok how about a 450lb man all hot and sweaty wearing a speedo cause hes all hot and bothered and you just fixed his ac and hes really happy to write the cheque for the repairs, and he indicates he wants to tip you "You sure have a purty mouth boy! he says trapping you up against the closed front door in the narrrow hallway of the double wide trailer. "you want something cold to drink boy?" he says leaning in closer. its all you can do not to gag on the old spice hes wearing mixed with BO cause he took a shower last week. there's no room for escape and just then your'e thinking you will have to take one for the team, you sigh with relief as there is a heavy knock and you feel the front door vibrate from the pounding behind you. the guy backs up and you open the door with a huge sigh of relief. Oh SH!T you blurt out when you see two more huge sweaty guys standing there, and one of them says" Your'e right Bubba he shore does have a purty mouth, we're glad you called us. Ain't that right Tiny!" Teny said looking at the other 500lb guy standing on the front step. Dog lips heart sank he knew he was in trouble, then he realised why no one else at work would do this call. I bet they are all laughing at me right now he thought
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Originally posted by The Penguin
    ok how about a 450lb man all hot and sweaty wearing a speedo cause hes all hot and bothered and you just fixed his ac and hes really happy to write the cheque for the repairs, and he indicates he wants to tip you "You sure have a purty mouth boy! he says trapping you up against the closed front door in the narrrow hallway of the double wide trailer. "you want something cold to drink boy?" he says leaning in closer. its all you can do not to gag on the old spice hes wearing mixed with BO cause he took a shower last week. there's no room for escape and just then your'e thinking you will have to take one for the team, you sigh with relief as there is a heavy knock and you feel the front door vibrate from the pounding behind you. the guy backs up and you open the door with a huge sigh of relief. Oh SH!T you blurt out when you see two more huge sweaty guys standing there, and one of them says" Your'e right Bubba he shore does have a purty mouth, we're glad you called us. Ain't that right Tiny!" Teny said looking at the other 500lb guy standing on the front step. Dog lips heart sank he knew he was in trouble, then he realised why no one else at work would do this call. I bet they are all laughing at me right now he thought
    Is this coming from experience, Penguin?
    "Punctuation and capitalization is the difference between: Helping your Uncle, Jack, off a horse. And: helping your uncle jack off a horse"
    ---
    If Mexicans will do the jobs Americans won't do, will they secure our borders?

Back in the olden days when I was a lad of 19, the Army recuiter said that if I went to refrigeration school I would get to cool hot boxes.

"Oh I get to cool THESE kinda boxes!!!???!!!" I was thinking WAC's or Oriential girls.

Oh well---It's a living.

Hey bigbird was that your yearbook picture?

No heat calls on package rooftop units when it's 15 below zero and you have to set the extension ladder up on ice....
    That was in Wyoming...so I get tired of the cold and move to Texas where it's 115 degrees in the summer and 140 degrees on the roof....froze one off in Wy and sweated the other one off in Tx ..so now I guess I'm a frickin eunuch.

[Edited by ozone drone on 08-03-2005 at 12:51 PM]
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast