Looking For Help
    Hi my name is Rob Schneider, I am intrested in finding a job is this felid..I would like to join the union but i am having trouble finding one around here..I took a year in a half of school at College of Dupage and now I am at Environmental Technical Institute, and will be finshed form there in 6 weeks..But if you need a helper for now just give me a call i would love to help i can be reached at 630-333-2708 or Basketball_rob@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Rob

what's your interest?

A/C or refrigeration?

Res or commercial?

In house service or field tech?

What's youir passion?

I would like to do Res service tech to start off with and then maybe move on to something else

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    And you are wheree?

I am from Illinois and I live in Lombard

just wanted to tell a fellow ETI. grad HI
    I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos-Equis. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

I'm from lombard too and also going to College of dupage
    its hard to find a helper job have talk to a lot of companys they all want some kind of experience. there is the sheet metal workers union http://www.SMW265.org in carol stream and http://www.smw73.org in hillside

wzup ETI grad...but for that sheet metal union do you think that i will have to go through more school or no cause i really dont want to have to take more school i just want to work and make money