Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yea...You Are Wright....I Was Hiding For The Goverment For Breaking And Entering A Restricted Area.....A Gator Farm In The Everglades....They Were Doing Test's with Live Chickens, & Goats....They Were Training Gators, To Swin To Large Cites And Hide In Swiming Pools, Calverts, Looking For Chickens & Goats, And HVAC personal.....But It failed...Now I am On the Run...Hiding In Dumpsters...Eating From trash cans....And telling My stories To Who Ever Will Listen.
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw

Your about a funny

F***er! LOL! We don't need no gators in Colorado. No goats. Sheep tho. Loads of sheep. And ranch hands with velcro on the front of their pants. Or theyre saying "I was just trying to see if I could get the sheeps feet in my boots" or "I was just trying to push her through the fence". Or "Please dont shear the one with the red ribbon round her neck" Course these guys are all from Wyoming originally. Native Coloradans dont push sheep through the fence.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

In Saskatchewan, they have them on the tail-gate of a moving pick up truck... a slight nudge forward, the sheep backs up... plus the bumpy gravel road helps..... errr, oops, I mean WOULD help if one were to engage in such a diabolical act. Right Dice?
    Teach the apprentices right... and learn from their questions and ideas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12