Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry

Whats Up With Back Ground Ground Check To Day.....Any Thing You Write Down, Or Ask For Here In FLORIDA They Want A Back Ground Check.....Did Any One Hear About Privicy!!!....With Todays Computers, And Companys Selling Info On Any Body,With No reguard To Accracy....You Are Scr#wed, Any way To Fight Back....Exspecialy Job Seekers!!!
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw

Originally posted by cracker
    ....Exspecialy Job Seekers!!!
    we dont hire crackers

Good I, Don't Eat At PERKINS

It's all about CYA... What happens if you get hired, go to a customers home and rip them off? (Not that you would). What happens is, you get arrested and your employer gets sued for hiring you. Financial checks are also done, read the fine print on your next application. They do a credit checks to make sure your affairs are in order, if you carry loads of debt you are more likely to do stupid things with the bosses money and property. (Not that you would). There are also companies hired to go over your application with a fine-tooth comb and document any "untruths". I had these guys on my case once, almost didn't get the job.
    http://www.verificationsinc.com/default.cfm

There's thousands like them: http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-35,GGLD:en&q=verifications+inc%2E

Big Brother loves those computers. He couldn't watch everyone before but now, look out!

http://www.perkinsandperkins.com/food.html

"A variety of specilized crackers for snacking or to go with our great cheeses"
    I was not present at the time of the alleged incident...

Confused cracker

Sometimes I wish this it was the 1960's again. At least around here. Roy

It has been a few years ago now but a school district hired some guy as a janitor that had just been released from prison for commiting a violent assult, he was working at a high school , he grabbed a girl raped her and killed her in one of the schools restrooms
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    background checks are required just like drug tests now just about every where you go to look for a job for reasons like the above .

and of course remember that as long as you disclose anything that a background check will find in advance, it will not necessarily keep them from employing you.. or so they would like you to believe

Yeah, sadly the world is not based on 'your given word' or trust anymore. They just do these checks to make sure you are a good **** in the long-run.

But, then again... who likes long runny ****?

Ok, I'm dating myself.
    Teach the apprentices right... and learn from their questions and ideas.

I rather not be in the position of needing to but I know I have to do background checks. Not long ago when trying to fill a position an app. came in through an employment firm who was spose to be screening everything before it got to me. The dude it belonged to happened to be someone I partially knew in school but didn't really know where's he been.
    Background came back he just served time and this was the second time for burglary among other things. I ran his brothers name to make sure there was no mistake... there wasn't. His brother is in FL prison until 2020 for the 3 strike felony law..uh burglary's and robbery I think.

Now given like a lot a svc companys we work in secured area's let alone people's homes.

I let my guard down and hired a helper a yr or so ago on the word and as a favor from someone I grew up with. The kid wasn't here that long and requested the afternoon off. I pressed to know why...Probation appt in the next county over for theft. Looking at the kid you would have never guessed it.
    "The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

Ok...You are Wright To check To see If Any body Has Been To Prison...On Probation...Etc.
    But Whats Got a spur Under My saddle Is, the companys that sell information for as little as $4.00 a month, and can not be held acountable for the information, and or the accracy.
    To day's companys just run your name, thats all....it will spit out a list, then they just pick, who they want to look at, weather it is wright or wrong, and no one seems acountable.
    A little bit ago,I was approch, along with 2 other professional, to look at new refrigeration system, being installed in another state for accracy and plans spec.
    They can back and said they did background checks on all of us and only 1 team member hear left and met 2 others from a diffrent location to complete the asignment.
    I was a little upset....so I asked nice....still no responds....one more time angin.....nothing......out came the big gun's.....the final answer.....thru a computer search, they did....that said I was arrested for a protest march 18 years ago.
    it willl take me years to undo this goat F###, maybe longer.

So cracker....what are you trying to hide?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Talking

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    So cracker....what are you trying to hide?
    It maybe my sped reedin but I think he was arrested 18 yrs ago protesting at a goat event?? Hey I'd be pi*sed too!
    "The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast