Have any of used these new flash lights that dont use batteries, you charge them up just by shaking it, It looks like there is a magnet that slids thru a coil and charges it back up.

Like on those adds where they claim you can see the light for a mile.......in pitch black night, you can see a match lit from a mile. No doubbt if they really worked that wee I would buy a few for in the truck in an emergency. Backpacking or anything like that you would never have to worry if you got lost that your batteries would go dead. Only problem is .....if they really worked that well it would put the battery companies out of business. Just think they will be coming out with recharge stations that you drive your electric car in and they just shake the hell out of your car and your ready to go.... Think that car might have a lot of rattles in it?

I like the one Everyready(??) makes that works on any of the 3 size battires..AA C DD has an adaptor built in...got 2 in my hurracane kit.

i bought one at the flea market 2 bucks, light and good enought to find cb panels and light switches in the basement, works allright

What's the company name? a website addy? I'd like to look it up... sounds interesting.
    Teach the apprentices right... and learn from their questions and ideas.

buddy has a couple, good for emergency/blackout kits

Originally posted by ricm
    a website addy? I'd like to look it up... sounds interesting.
    Here it is after an exausting research. http://www.quality-items-flashlights...x.php?cPath=28

I'm starting to see the light.... thanks for your untiring efforts, it will DEFINITELY get you on the Christmas-card list!
    Teach the apprentices right... and learn from their questions and ideas.