+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I WONNA OPEN MY OWN BUISNESS

Post Likes
    HI IM NEW TO THE GAME BUT MY DAD WORKED WITH THIS STUFF FOR 22 YEARS SO HE KNOWS WHATS UP. I WOULD LIKE SOME INFO ON TRYING TO OPEN UP MY OWN BUISSNESS.

Post Likes
    first of all please turn off caps
    next what will you be doing? office or working in the field?

where i am anyone can open a biz but that is not the case in most places
    you will probally have to take tests will need insurance and most of all know what you are doing

having you dad know dosnt help unless he is running the show

Post Likes
    second of all u need to know how to spell. 'business' is how it is spelled.

Post Likes
    well Doug, what's your background like?

Tell us a little bit more about your self.

Post Likes
    well this mite sound stupid but im only in HI SCHOOL.
    im a JR. My dad is always taking me with him to do jobs with him on the side. I saw how much $$$ he was making and i told him that i wonted to make our own buisness. I have seen him install so many units that im sure i can install them. so i would like to open up my own buisness 50/50 with my pops.
    Its unbelivable how many calls we get over the summer. Im east indian and every one and there mamma calls us if there ac or what ever else is down.

please give me some insight on experiance.

Post Likes

Stay in high school! Concentrate on learning what your teachers ask you to learn. Learn to write, spell correctly and work on your English grammar skills. Take a business and an accounting class if they are offered. Join the speech club, you will be spending a great deal of time with customers or making a sale.

In your spare time, if you have any, visit this site.

Post Likes
    Check out what schools in your area offer classes in refrigeration,HVAC,ect...

Read all the books on the subject that you can find.Make a notebook of the things you know will be hard to remember(and that will be alot)

Get all of the experience that your father can give.It sounds like he is your best resource right now.

Stay in school,and get used to it.This trade really requires alot of reading, thinking, and learning,schooling,ect...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in