+ Reply to Thread

Thread: York LCH130 Pressure drops

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Likes

York LCH130 Pressure drops

I am trying to find the water flow pressure drops for a York LCH130W-17BA Chiller. Can anyone direct me or have the info. York (Johnson Controls) never responds

Thanks

Post Likes
    which flow pressure?condenser or evaporator?

Post Likes
    My biggest issue is with the evaporator

It appears from the pump plates they are flowing 280 gpm on both the evaporator and condenser. Not much to go on from a system this old

Thanks

Post Likes
    i know the chillers are very old models i just check my documents and i saw that i dont have have this type but i have the newest type just give me a few to tell you

Post Likes
    i check, but from my experiences on the condenser should have something between 30-50 Kpa dp and the cooler should work between 40-70 Kpa with ideal for me the 60 kpa on cooler pressure drop, i am really sorry that i cant give you also how many l/s value because i dont have the original manual from this type i have the newest ones and i dont want to give you wronge data, hope some on else that have this details can give it

Post Likes
    some more information just i found, for the condenser the limitations are between 3,6-7,2 l/s per 100kw

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in