LonMaker Version 3.1
When I try to open the TAC Xenta 104A plug-in I get the following error message.
! Could not find specified entry in the database. Please check if Device Resource Files are registered properly. No values will be downloaded to database.
I have successfully used this plug-in with this database before - but that was before I lost my hard drive and had to reload the whole ball of wax. I also get the same error with another techs computer running the same setup. I have downloaded/installed a new plug-in from TAC. BTW, I have NEVER had any plug-in issues before.
Thanks in advance!
Make sure your resource file catalog is uptodate
Sometimes the catalog gets confused if you have duplicate resource files in many locations.
Normally all resource files should only reside in
It is common to see some plugins not observe this rule and wierd errors happen.
I'll check it.
FreezeStat - Let us know what you find out. Also I have had a few issues with plug-ins so I went through and deleted all the TAC plug-ins and reloaded the latest plug-ins and then all worked fine. Beings you are using a 104-A when you are looking at it in Vista does the 104-A go offline and then come back online quite often? All my 104-A's seem to do that and I've used hundreds of 102-AX's, about a hundred 102-ES's, and probably 50 programmable controllers on various jobs and I have no problems with them going offline like the 104-A. The 104-A works fine but it's just annoying that it goes offline and then comes back online in Vista.
"How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
BIG Government = More Dependents
"Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
I'll try deleting and re-installing the plug-ins.
I have also had issues with the 104As going offline. We don't use them much. They seem to control well, just go offline a lot and occasionally loose their configuration.
When I get the plug-in issue resolved, I'll post what I find out.