LonMaker Version 3.1

When I try to open the TAC Xenta 104A plug-in I get the following error message.

! Could not find specified entry in the database. Please check if Device Resource Files are registered properly. No values will be downloaded to database.

I have successfully used this plug-in with this database before - but that was before I lost my hard drive and had to reload the whole ball of wax. I also get the same error with another techs computer running the same setup. I have downloaded/installed a new plug-in from TAC. BTW, I have NEVER had any plug-in issues before.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Maybe Try:

Make sure your resource file catalog is uptodate

Sometimes the catalog gets confused if you have duplicate resource files in many locations.

Normally all resource files should only reside in
    c:\LonWorks\Types\User\
    It is common to see some plugins not observe this rule and wierd errors happen.

I'll check it.

Thanks 'migo!

FreezeStat - Let us know what you find out. Also I have had a few issues with plug-ins so I went through and deleted all the TAC plug-ins and reloaded the latest plug-ins and then all worked fine. Beings you are using a 104-A when you are looking at it in Vista does the 104-A go offline and then come back online quite often? All my 104-A's seem to do that and I've used hundreds of 102-AX's, about a hundred 102-ES's, and probably 50 programmable controllers on various jobs and I have no problems with them going offline like the 104-A. The 104-A works fine but it's just annoying that it goes offline and then comes back online in Vista.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

I'll try deleting and re-installing the plug-ins.

I have also had issues with the 104As going offline. We don't use them much. They seem to control well, just go offline a lot and occasionally loose their configuration.

When I get the plug-in issue resolved, I'll post what I find out.

Thanks Guys.