I bought a pair of these for my desk at work and one for the woodshop. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...Name=WDVW&rd=1

I just e-mailed this guy and bought 10 more pair. Want um in all trucks, wifes car, home med cabinet, tackle box, etc. These are fricking sharp tweezers. When you get one of those deep splinters, you can actually push these right into the skin to get at it, or use them to remove small pieces of the skin over the splinter so you can get ahold of the splinter. Very nice tool.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Could be one of the best tools to ever carry with ya!

Made of a piece of stainless... humm... we have some stainless layin around the shop.... Anyone want to try my version out and let me know how painfull, er, well it works? lol

send 10 to spotts from uncle bills

he will use them and get back to you

just dont put a return adress so thst it takes him a while to track you down

I've taken a pair of tweezers I got from an Army Doctor... and precision ground them down to the point of 'nano sugery'... Proper thing.

I can peel back the first sixteen layers of a nat's bag stretched over a garden hose... very fine.

Nat's ***** like hell... but hey.... I can hardly hear 'em.

Teach the apprentices right... and learn from their questions and ideas.

Talking

WOW.. a pair of those tweezers and a little pepper and aahhh..aaaahhhh...choooo..quick, grab it for it disappears again...
    Da Threadkilla

Nah, didn't work for me... after the brief sneeze... I grabbed a pube... and pezzed my pants.
    Teach the apprentices right... and learn from their questions and ideas.