freeze stat problems

need help with a freeze stat on a lennox l series rtu .im able to clear the fault and get the unit running but in a couple day ill get the 33 fault again my pressures are on the money

need model and serial ,is this wired on a ems system ,

It's tripping for a reason. Is it in the correct location, is it set too high? Start with the easy stuff first.

getting to those gems is a chore

you gonna have to actually get to it

has someone else been working on it?
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by 83davem View Post
    need help with a freeze stat on a lennox l series rtu .im able to clear the fault and get the unit running but in a couple day ill get the 33 fault again my pressures are on the money
    I have found two things.......they are connected with stake ons. I have had them just lose and some that got water in them and caused corroded connections. Either way....check the connections near the freeze stat.

freeze stat

here is the model lga102hs1y serial number 5601e09240 Thanks for the infomation and your help

I agree. A common issue I've found on newer Lennox package units is the freeze stats are not properly secured or fully seated on the coil end returns. I've got big hands & sometimes they are difficult to access. Hope this helps.

now the following may have nothing to do with your issue but u swear pressures are good & i ASSume air flow is as well . . . . . . i tend to see this on Lennox L series units w/ economizer option when there is a cooling demand on days/nights when the OD ambient is low & that cold air is being directly introduced causing switch to open & or a cooling demand when mechanical cooling is running with small % of OD being introduced . . . sometimes its more of the IMC logging it than it being an issue relating to system operation . . . at least for the L series freeze stat issues i encounter when i know airflow is correct & i see dozens & dozens of L's in a months span . . . if there is no economizer id check into airflow, possible positioning like others mentioned or maybe the switch itself acts up intermittently . . .