Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sitting at home on july 26 no work after i did a little job this morning what about u guys.our install board hit the wall the last few days no work i cant understad it i guess it is to late into the season already

We are up to our butts in alligators with service and installs.

Fires everywhere. 100 open calls, 106 unbilled calls, 2.5" thick stack thats needs to be quoted. I'm buried.

Yesterday You said That you didn't Need Any Help In Jobs....Today You are Buried.....Whats Up?.....Hire More People.....100 Open Calls....Here If You Are Not There In 1 Hour.....They Will Call 20 others In the book And The first one there Get's It.....Screw The other 19!!!!
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw

I don't want to hire for summer and lay off in the winter. My main problem is I was a guy short the past 3 months. I found my man and he is starting Aug 1st.Hopefully we can get back in control.

We're like a one-legged man in a butt kickin' contest...real busy. I have sold 31 resi change-outs and 7 commercial change-outs in July alone and there's still 5 days left.

makin' hay while teh sun shines.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

were picking up now

Way too busy to think otherwise. Too much going on here, plus my boss recently cleaned house and we had couple guys quit, so we're double busy.
    Get back to work.

whoever is pricing your jobs ,maybe they are way off the mark.You should be busy now ,most good contractors are this summer.

Originally posted by lowtemp
    whoever is pricing your jobs ,maybe they are way off the mark.You should be busy now ,most good contractors are this summer.
    i thought about that we sell trane, and the sales men are trying to sell the people this 14-16 seer with txv,etc,i reallt think people are shopping for the cheepest air they can find,man trane is so friggin dam big that we have people ***** about the size of the a/c and don't get me started about there a-coils

We are a little down this year. Nothing serious yet. Just got a nice State Office Building to carry us through to Oct.

The main reason is that the interest rates are going up. The folks with money are a little jittery. Last year they couldn't spend it fast enough. Just watch your spending and you should weather this little strom.

Originally posted by benncool
    We are a little down this year. Nothing serious yet. Just got a nice State Office Building to carry us through to Oct.

The main reason is that the interest rates are going up. The folks with money are a little jittery. Last year they couldn't spend it fast enough. Just watch your spending and you should weather this little strom.
    I can't wait for the day when I can own that kind of pateience/wisdom relaxed sort of groove thing you got going on big guy. n

I am doing good this year. Maybe finanically the same I guess so far, but the clientele have improved. The work has gotten back to interesting. I have done some wierd kick ass refrigeration things this year. Did a couple RTU's, couple rezi's, Did a protocol. (There friggin changing the industry). Those things are cool. Landed some custom boxes for a produce deal.

Busier, better, steady.

Busy as hell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast