York LCH130 Pressure drops

I am trying to find the water flow pressure drops for a York LCH130W-17BA Chiller. Can anyone direct me or have the info. York (Johnson Controls) never responds

Thanks

which flow pressure?condenser or evaporator?

My biggest issue is with the evaporator

It appears from the pump plates they are flowing 280 gpm on both the evaporator and condenser. Not much to go on from a system this old

Thanks

i know the chillers are very old models i just check my documents and i saw that i dont have have this type but i have the newest type just give me a few to tell you

i check, but from my experiences on the condenser should have something between 30-50 Kpa dp and the cooler should work between 40-70 Kpa with ideal for me the 60 kpa on cooler pressure drop, i am really sorry that i cant give you also how many l/s value because i dont have the original manual from this type i have the newest ones and i dont want to give you wronge data, hope some on else that have this details can give it

some more information just i found, for the condenser the limitations are between 3,6-7,2 l/s per 100kw