I need an HVAC tech in St. Louis MO to give me a quote on labor only to replace heating and cooling system (Gas Furnace, Air Conditioning Condenser and Coil). I am buying the system (Goodman) myself from a wholesaler on the web and need a licensed tech to swap my old system with the new one. That’s the only way I can afford a new system. Thanks in advance.

didnt you get a "how-to" video from goodman?
    I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos-Equis. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

Thumbs up

You probably will not find any help here.

Don't forget to read the fine print about internet sales in you newly voided warranty!
    How tall are you Private???!!!!

This wholesaler is in MADISON, OH and ships all over the country. He has good reviews from what I heard/read. The warranty is through Goodman. Just need a tech to swap the old system with the new one for me.

Talking

put an ad in the paper. odds are some bubba will hook it up for you. or start calling your local contractors. look for an airtime 500 company they have the best price and the best rep. in the business. you can also try a 24hr heating and air company
    I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos-Equis. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

Great advice but you can save it for one of your customers. I didn't know this forum was for professionals only. I thought I would find someone to replace my system here. That's all.

Seriously, read the warranty.

i believe someone posted it here before...
    How tall are you Private???!!!!