+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Distech ECB-203

Post Likes

Distech ECB-203

I know on some of the Distech LON controllers some of the Network Variables were many to one and I would use those to tie all my terminal loads in and it would give me min/max/avg, my question is are there any points like this on the bacnet controllers?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBumpkin View Post
    I know on some of the Distech LON controllers some of the Network Variables were many to one and I would use those to tie all my terminal loads in and it would give me min/max/avg, my question is are there any points like this on the bacnet controllers?
    Matrix should be able to answer this one. He's a bacnet guru.

Post Likes
    You may have already figured this out, but there is a block for this. It's called "NetInMinMaxAvgSum_1.1"

You can find it in the Code Library under:

gfxApplications -> 1.1 -> BACnet -> NetworkValue(ForLoop)

instead of using a "Network Variable Input" you use "Network Value". This block will return Min,Max,Avg,Sum as well as the total valid points, which is good because this block will omit an invalid point so that your average is still OK.

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in