Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Went out to a new custom home location. This is out in the boon docks of morgan hill ,ca. wide open space with bushes all around it,Theres 5 mexican carpenters laying floor joists. None of them speak english. A helicopter flys overhead makes a turn and passes over us again, The mexicans ask me in spanish why they up there? I speak spanish, & told them it`s the immergration looking for wetbacks.You never seen 5 guys dive in the bushes so fast.

Ha....that's funny.

I've know a guy or two whose done the same around here, but I've never seen it.

How much spanish do you know bigbird? I've been taught nothing but bad words so it doesn't help much on the jobsite.
    Get back to work.™

I`m Italian & speak it ,& alot of italian words aare just like spanish.I was raised with maxicans all around me so you pick it up.I know only chicano words(slang spanish)So i get along with them all the time.A lot of the guys on this site use educated english words that i never heard of so i have a english dictionary handy.I had english class for 2 days in school but got kicked out,& put in a sewing class. So i can`t spell but i can make a great POT HOLDER.

I know a guy that owns a saw mill that only hire mexicans. One day 2 white suburbans (just like the ones imigration drives) come racing up to the site and a friend of the owner jumps out to ask the owner what he though of his new ride. The only one still there when the guys came to a stop was the company owner. They didn't come back for a week.
    HVAC Contractor, Tyler Texas.

Tooo funny!! You could charge an admission fee to see that. I would be rolling on the ground laughing my head off.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Who is gonna finish the house??
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by bigbird
    I`m Italian & speak it ,& alot of italian words aare just like spanish.I was raised with maxicans all around me so you pick it up.I know only chicano words(slang spanish)So i get along with them all the time.A lot of the guys on this site use educated english words that i never heard of so i have a english dictionary handy.I had english class for 2 days in school but got kicked out,& put in a sewing class. So i can`t spell but i can make a great POT HOLDER.
    You are too funny. Send me a pot holder.

I have a roach clip I can send ya, if that's any help.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Diceman
    You remember my article in the AMA Journal.

I still have all my roach clips & water pipe from the 60`s
    in haught/ashbury districk of san francisco.I was a hippi
    flower child who helped all the girls take of their hooter holders so they could burn them.They all loved bigbird.

Are you saying they all hate you now??
    I can only guess why............

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by lynn rodenmayer
    Originally posted by Diceman
    You remember my article in the AMA Journal.
    Ya mean the one pushing for medical marijuana, even if ya only had a headache or cracked finger nail????
    Brilliant piece of work.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I yelled COPS once at an outdoor party on a dead end street. I wasn't to popular that night since everyone chucked their beers into the woods.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast