30 HXC oil change PLEASE HELP

I feel stupid for asking this question but I just got put on the spot. I have a customer who called at 6 pm and wants a price to change the oil in both compressors because his oil analysis showed border line moisture. Can the oil be changed without pulling the refrigerant charge? I don't think the chiller has the opti to discuss otheronal suction service valve. I tried to discuss other options but he wants the oil changed, period.

Can somebody please help me with any instructions? Surely you don't have to pull the charge. I have to prepare a quote tonight. PLEASE HELP!

Why don't you just go with what the manual says?
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

I think the manual just talks about adding oil or reclaiming it out of the evaporator, not removing the oil charge and putting in new. I don't have the manuals with me and just got home from working on another chiller. It's almost 9 pm. I didn't know if there was a way to isolate the oil circuit and remove all of the oil from a low point. I guess I can just use a reclaim tank and pull the vapor off and pump it back into the machine. I am not being lazy and not reading the manuals. I've been working many 12 to 16 hour days and hoping for some advice. I thought that helping people is what this site is about. I would appreciatwe any advice.