New to the Board.

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I am new to the board. I have been posting on heatinghelp.com for a while and kept seeing this site referred to by my fellow wallies.

I am a Plumbing, Heating and Cooling contractor in Coastal Maine with over 20 years in the field. I learned the HVAC trade in GA (Chattanooga and Atlanta areas) many years ago. I do mostly oil and gas hydronic heating now, with a lot of mini splits and hi velocity.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully learning something.

Welcome to H-Talk...
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Welcome here!

As you will find out the good stuff is all in the pro member forums.

As soon as you have 15 posts you can apply for pro membership.

We could use the hi velocity experience you have! Seems to be somewhat of a niche that a lot of guys don't do.

welcome

dan's got a good site, tons of knowledge over there too, they seem to be a little to willing to pass out the diy info, (or used to) that worries me
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Welcome

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Hi meplumber,

Welcome to the community. I am also new here. I hope we will have good conversation.

Welcome, Mainiac.

Someday I may learn about heating. We enjoy 970 HDD here. It did snow here once, in the 1930's, before the climate changed.
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
    Mark Twain
    More at: http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/education/

Thanks everyone

Thanks guys, looking forward to it.