Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New member

Talking

Just wanted to introduce myself...IM a former social worker now in HVAC/R vo-tec school...so probley be the one asking the realy stupid ???? from time to time

Hey doglips...

(I wanted to be the first to say that)

what is on your mind...ask anything
    Sometimes there are compounding complexities of multiple variables that are not intuitively obvious

Sounds like a good career move to me!

I'm sure there's a good story behind the handle but I'm scared to ask

Actualy handle is from the cartoon Penuts...snoopy kisses lucy and she freaks about haveing been touched by DOGLIPS. Well back in the old computer days of 8088 and 286 procesors I used doglips as the file name of projects I was working on...later on local BBS (300 baud modems) I needed a handle so just stuck with doglips. now in the modern era of internet and cable modems I still use it on boards I visit...

As for career moves...yep a degreee in sociology is worth about 20-25K a year in Florida...and most agencys want 60 hours a week...salary..no OT pay...and use your own car. I picked HVAC because I enjoy DIY repairs..cars and home type stuff. enjo people and lets face it in Florida a/c is almost required by law.

1 finished summer term and signed up for 4 classes in fall...so about 1 yr at this pace...for now wifee poo will let me look at our a/c unit only with adult supervision and no tools in my hand

How ya doin

Well, doglips, if you're as colorful as your name, you should have some fun on this site.

We got people like Diceman (the goat lover), geerair (the liberal psychopath), remember (who has no memory), cehs (the voice of reason), Dowadudda (of 4 D's fame), benncool (the semi-retired scuba diver who has a really strange pool from time to time), and yours truly, the Christian conservative who is hated and feared by all libs (not necessarily in that order.

Welcome.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Welcome doglips,i`m bigbird from san jose,ca.
    i raise 3 legged chickens with big lips.

Doglips...? oh you got teased in school didnt you .

Matt that pic is great

remember they are only stupid questions if you ask them without reading about the subject on your own first.

If you havnt done so already, look at the "for your interest" section and read all you can

Remember Dogtits.....To Eat More Chicken....Whats the Matter With You?...Do You Have a Death Wish, This Is the 4 Highest Sucide Profession To Be In, Death Bye Run Caps,Toilet Bowl Drowning,Fast Food Heart Attack,And Chicken Man,....Just Step In Front Of a Bus Now And Get It Over With....It's a Lot Less Painfull.
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw

Don't worry Dogger, you'll have to go some in order to top some of the stupid questions that have been asked on here.

Hey bigbird did you get your chicken breeding stock from Chernobyl?

Hi doglips: Hey does that mean you can lick your own b........ If you cant but could would you?

Social worker hmmmm are you from Massachusetts?
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by vmc1161
    Social worker hmmmm are you from Massachusetts?
    posted by doglips
    lets face it in Florida a/c is almost required by law.
    My guess would be FL?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast