Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7 seconds

Got a little gem for you guys who are game

Watch the DVD of the Wesly Snipes movie 7 seconds
    and pause it at 9 minutes 9 seconds. That is 00:9:09 on your little display.

It's a CLASSIC Wall Of Shame picture for sure!!!

If you don't have it, go rent it.

I'll see if I can capture the still later on in the week. But want to hear from you all first.

LOL, YOU NEED A DAY OFF.

YES I DO!!!!!

I'm going on vacation this weekend. Gonna be on the beach near San Diego!!!!

I can only DREAM of it right now. Am currently fixing a restriction on a RTU at the mall here 24th st and Camelback. Sucks sheet to carry your tools up. Have to go through a salon, go to their upstairs break room and then go to the rooftop from there. Nothing like carrying torches, refer, reclaiming stuff up there all dirty and sweaty with all them sweeties around that joint!!!!
    Funny watching some of them look at me and feel sorry for me as if I was going to DIE!! "Were you up on that roof all this time???" one said to me.

Maybe some of you locals have been here.

I'm sitting here waiting for it to vacuum down and sitting in some A/C writing up the paperwork. Nice to have some internet connection here too

Anyway. I'll be gone from Friday till the middle of next week. Don't let this place fall apart without me!

j/k

Anyway. Go check out that movie 7 Seconds
    I saw this thing that totally reminded me of the wall of shame. If you pause it around 9:09 you would think you were looking at a Wall OF Shame picture!

Originally posted by PaysonHVAC
    YES I DO!!!!!

I'm going on vacation this weekend. Gonna be on the beach near San Diego!!!!

Must be nice to get a vacation in the middle of summer. I am able to get away for a couple of "weekends" during the summer, but not almost a week.

I will have to check out the movie. One of my all time favorites, but haven't noticed what you are talking about.

Have you had any of you customers kick the bucket in that wonderful heat yet? Supposed to be about 100 here today with 70%+ humidity here today. Got in an attic at 9am on Friday, it was already 130+ so I know alot about that wonderful heat.
    If we didn't do this what would we do for fun?

Yo Payson...have a great time on vacation. Lucky man to get a week off in the summertime...enjoy it.

I tried to take on off this summer but was denied...I had to do the same as lonestar...long weekends. Better not be posting on vacation. Relax and drink margaritas with those little umbrellas in it.
    Get back to work.

Hey Pason ,
    enjoy your self man. I took my last vacation in 2003,first one in 5 years. (16 days - 16 states- 5800 miles Yellowstone is enthralling).

May get to Gatlinburg in the Fall, or just wait for Bow season. (got Buck fever too. )

You just have to play your cards right,If the company you work for appreciates all u do, they will cut ya some slack, and realize your only Human.I take a couple 5 dayers in the summer, Keeps ya sane, plus it keeps ya in touch with your offspring,lol.

Have a great vacation Payson, watch out for dem der sharks.

Cool thanks. The reason I took it in first week of August was because the kids start school the week after.

I also LOST my vacation for the fall of 2004 when i got talked into coming over here

So this is the first in TWO YEARS!!!! Almost went postal here a few times too this summer

As for the movie. It should be in the new release section at the DVD rentals.

Someone has GOT to go play it and pause it where I said... DAMN IT! LOL!

Hey Payson,
    see the thread "water on condensor" in commercial hvac. I used to work in the private sector for 18 years and completely burned out. I went to work for a state prison as their sole hvac tech and have found it to be a great job. No pressure, lots of routine service, lots of sorting out messes that previous techs have left behind. Go somewhere that will appreciate your efforts.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. HST

Holy mini-splits Batman!

That's got to be what you picked up right? If not there must be two WOS shots in the flick. The shot I'm referring to is actually in the trailer. It's at 29 seconds in the clip. Others with too much time on their hands can check it out:

http://www.videodetective.com/traile...lishedID=30126

Anyways have a great vacation Payson, you really deserve it!

PAYSON
    make sure you take ther digital camera.
    if you dont bring back some sort of proof that you actually take a brake ......
    From where I sit you DESERVE IT MAN.
    And Leave the freakin computer Home OK?
    DON"T mess with the US
    I thought I had been there and done That.
    ITS ALL ABOUT LEARNIN!
    I thought it would be better by now
    "He who works with his hands is a laborer.
    He who works with his hands & his head is a craftsman.
    He who works with his hands, his head & his heart is an artist."
    ~St. Francis of Assisi

Payson,

Just saw the clip, nice, units stacked on top of each other and everything.

Hope you have a good vacation, if you haven't been or are not planning to go to the zoo, it is worth it to go. Plan on a full day out there to see everything though. I go every time I get out that way.

Don't work to hard till then.
    If we didn't do this what would we do for fun?

Originally posted by lonestarheir
    Payson,

Just saw the clip, nice, units stacked on top of each other and everything.

Hope you have a good vacation, if you haven't been or are not planning to go to the zoo, it is worth it to go. Plan on a full day out there to see everything though. I go every time I get out that way.

Don't work to hard till then.
    The not working hard part is touchy. They'd keep sendning me to calls after 8PM if I LET them I've been totally EXHAUSTED each evening at 7PM. Then go to the shop at 6:30 the next day. Tonight is the first time in a week I've been able to stay up this late.
    Must be the Soda I just drank Even though my vision is blurry from being tired.

Maybe I'll see what's up with the Zoo. It should be way better than the Phoenix Zoo, which I just heard 98KUPD today refer to it as a joke and never busy LOL!

I WILL bring the digital cammera, and digital video camera as well.

No computer though Don't have a lap top anymore. And our Grand Caravan is the only vehicle I have without a built in computer since my wife drives it daily. But it does have a 6 disk DVD changer Lucky kids!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast