Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by oil-2-4-6-gas
    thats the way to do when the a/c guy gets there give him a hard time,bust his balls --i hope he treats you like i do with my heating customers--nothing we like more than a pain in a$$ customer ---when we're burnt out from the season--
    No ****, don't people realize that a good tech will help others that treat them with respect?

A/O can go the F away!

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Either the condenser coil needs a good scrubbing or the condenser fan motor is not operating properly. No subcooling and no superheat along with high head is not good for your system.

If you want to chance allowing this system to self destruct, keep futzing with it yourself. We cannot tell you precisely what is wrong from here but with the data you have given, your system is taking a beating and it needs a pro on the job to check it out.
    Thanks, this is what I needed to hear. I'll get my guy in today.
    I'm not going to give him a hard time, I'm just saying I don't want to call him out to tell me I need to change my filter. He's my wife's cousin & we get along fine. I can understand where you'd think I would give him a hard time, but that's not the case.

by the by, I haven't asked anyone to tell me how to fix my unit. I've just been asking what else I should check, before I get him in here. He's my wife's cousin, he's good at what he does, but I don't get a family discount or anything.

Thans for all your help.

[Edited by thunderkyss on 07-25-2005 at 11:45 AM]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12