Question from an installer

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but my question is can I connect a laptop to a CPC CUB board and program the setpoints without having to connect it to a controller or use a handheld.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but my question is can I connect a laptop to a CPC CUB board and program the setpoints without having to connect it to a controller or use a handheld.
    No, the only acceptable device is the Hand Held Terminal (HHT) with limitations. You may apply temporary changes to the set points and other parameters, but when the HHT is disconnected, the system reverts to the original settings. There is no applicatoin for laptops that will provide the proper program interface.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoid View Post
    No, the only acceptable device is the Hand Held Terminal (HHT) with limitations. You may apply temporary changes to the set points and other parameters, but when the HHT is disconnected, the system reverts to the original settings. There is no applicatoin for laptops that will provide the proper program interface.
    Thanks thats all I needed to know, keep getting these krogers mid cap jobs they dont get us a password in time. We have to sit and wait on an energy management guy and its always night work.