Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hmm

So it is hot as hell, I go this A-holes house to fix his stupid A/C unit, I mean what is this world coming to anyway?? Our forefathers built log cabins and cut down trees for firewood, just to stay warm, they worked day and night just to survive. Did they care when it got hot, hell no, they loved it, they actually went outside then. Yep, and except for maybe the Donner party, they did OK during the freezing winters too.
    Anyway, I am dying for a cold one, it's after 5 and we all know how your body screams out after that sacred hour.
    I ask the guy for a beer and he says..........."Not till ya fix my A/C." .........and he wasn't joking either....he looked at me real mean too, I was about to cry.
    All he needed was a simple fan motor, I had one on the trucky poo. BUT..............
    2 can play this game I figger. I say "well I don't have one and have to go to the shop and get one, I'll be right back."
    I go the bar and order a tall cold one, and like Lays potato chips, ya just can't stop at one. Anyway, about 12 beers and 4 hours later I decide to go back and check on Mr. A-hole. Some fellow drinkers and one lady who needed a ride home somehow end up coming back with me. We show up and Mr. A is sitting on his porch, all mad......We get out laughing it up and the lady falls out of the trucky poo's side door. I say...."I gotcher moeter rite here, we is gonna hook it up now and that way when ya is humping the old lady tonite ya won't hafta be sweatin all over her, God knows she can barely stand having you on top as it is"
    hehehhe, that really cracked up my buddies........
    He has no choice but to go along, apparently I was right on about his wife.
    3 hours and a few blown fuses later I get her running. The bar lady is fast asleep in the back of the truck and some of my other buds had called a cab, the nerve. I give him the bill around $900 or so, and he pays me, cash only, and says something real nasty, real nasty, and slams the door.........Can you imagine.....So I take the drunk, sleeping bar lady, sneak back and crawl in through his window and put her on his couch, with a note, "thanks for the $900, you are a real animal." I stuffed the 9 bills in her bra, all hanging out.
    I found out later his wife divorced him, he lost his house and ended up in a mental institution staring at an up side down picture of his mother.
    All cause he wouldn't give me a lousy beer, funny how life plays out sometimes, ya can't predict it....ya just can't.

[Edited by Diceman on 07-24-2005 at 11:40 AM]
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Well you were definetly to cheap on the fan motor.

He put the old motor in the new box and returned it as unused.

You got waaaaaay to much time on your hands Ed.
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

There, Ya see John Lloyd .....A-Holes DO get what they deserve!

Thank you Dice for your personal testimonial.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Originally posted by wolfdog
    He put the old motor in the new box and returned it as unused.
    How didja know that??
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Great post Dice. It just goes to show we are as capable as anyone of blowing things waaaay out of proportion.

Agreed, Ozone, but it is not up to ME to see that they get what they deserve.

for as hot as it is, seems like a lot of us have waaaaaaaay too much time on our hands.
    Everyone has a purpose in life..........even if it's to be a bad example.

Seek first to understand, before seeking to be understood.

what you do to the bar lady to get the incriminating evedence on the couch?

You are a great story writer. Have you ever though of writing childresn books ??

Ed Potter and the HVAC Techs.

Written by Diceman

HVAC-TALK.com
    A Division of BuildCentral, Inc.

Copyright 2005 by Buildcentral. All Rights reserved.

Dice just wants to see if he can get as many posts as lowtemp on the subject ! It amazes him every time he sees a topic that is catching up to 9mm

This should be turned into a short movie.
    Get back to work.

with dice as the starring stud

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast