+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Its different

Post Likes
    I get a no-cool call from an office in a factory.

A luxaire 2 ton shoved in a corner with junk around it. I cleaned around it so I could find it.

A fine flex duct job. No insulation on the plenum and about 110 degrees up here. I like the plumbing vent.

How do you like that a 3 ton r22 water cooled condensing unit. The factory has a cooling tower for it's production.

Turns out the tower was shut down for repairs temporarily and the high pressure switch needed to be reset. Damned cold air out of this mess.

Post Likes

Talking

TXVSRULE Why have you scrubbed out the nameplate? do you think we could trace it!! wait till you have to acid clean that condenser up there should be fun LOL, all joking aside manuerops are not a bad compressor for taking some abuse.

Regards
    frosty-ne

Post Likes

Wink

Manuerops are great compressors. They take some slugging and keep on pumping.

I feel it is only fair to everyone involved to remove the serials before posting. The customer didn't ask me to post his job here. I feel that posting the serial numbers is akin to posting the name address and phone number of whomever sold and/or installed this mess.

If it were my install and the customer asked me to post it I would have left all the numbers. Although, I hope my installations never end up on the wall of shame.

Rob

Damn, cut it off twice and it's still too short.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in