Blackberry - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackberry

Go read what I said on the other post "tablet PC".

You need a rugged set up period. Why even take the risk. This is an investment. Not a toy. Lusker I said the same damn thing and I got screwed cause I didn't listen. Buy rugged.

They will not come down in price any time soon. So it aint no use waiting.

Hey Poppa---

Yep, the blackberiies are ripening around here and there will be a few thousands of tons available for anyone who wants to pick them at street ends and vacant lots.

I'm just finishing the last of the blackberry jam I put up this time last year.

Seattle Pioneer

I try not to do either.

When I have to I will turn wrenches again but I find myself more into running the company. I take my Toshiba M200 with me everywhere during work. I have forms that I just use the stylus and check off the form. Pricing comes from the Excel sheets built in to my forms.

Any tablet pc will help you get the bid. Since I have gone all digital I can increase my pricing because the system is impressive. If they are goo-goo over the system they get an extra 15% on the bottom line of my bid...

You can pay for that tablet pretty quick doing that.

Dow... I like the idea of having a two year turn around on my tablet, if I get a toughbook the expense would not allow me to keep up with the technology.

Also remember... Microsoft will very soon be going totally virtual. This means that you can't own software or purchase it. You will have to hook up to their virtual network and pay-per-click to use something as simple as Word or Excel.

Have you seen the other threads on how we need to upgrade our pricing… well, we will have to just to stay in business to pay the increased office overhead. The more you do, they more you will have to pay…. Pay-Per-Click or Yearly service fees to unlock the software each year.

OK guys..

if you want one here it is.. they don't get any cheaper and this one is just like mine...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=80215&rd=1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12