Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackberry

Just got my new Nextell Blackberry. I'm online with it now and it's pretty cool.

I was bored with in a week. I was completely frustrated it could not do what I aniticipated with in 2 weeks. Got rid of it after 2 months. Now I do everything on a tablet computer.

You're such a show off.

Had the HP5550 ipaq handheld. I was bored with in a week. I was completely frustrated it could not do what I aniticipated with in 2 weeks. Got rid of it after 2 months. Now I do everything on a tablet computer.

You guys are so mean. I need a friend or a Prozac.

Originally posted by lusker
    Had the HP5550 ipaq handheld. I was bored with in a week. I was completely frustrated it could not do what I aniticipated with in 2 weeks. Got rid of it after 2 months. Now I do everything on a tablet computer.

Now... if you gave me a blackberry that would run ESC Mobile ipaq software and still did everything it does now...

It would be mine !

thats great mattm

I'm still using a spiral notebook to keep up with things.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

I am telling you. Tablet PC form factor is going ro be the winning ticket in our industry. Hands down. Start investing now.

Originally posted by Dowadudda
    I am telling you. Tablet PC form factor is going ro be the winning ticket in our industry. Hands down. Start investing now.
    I bought one a month ago... I like the fact that I can write on it like a piece of paper and draw silly diagrams and flow charts. The program turns my handwritting into text and my drawing into JPEG pictures. I email them from the rooftop and before we get down the ladder they are in the manager's in box. Funny how I get the bid almost everytime now.

Lusker which tabletPC did you buy, Dows about got me convinced I cant live another day without a Toughbook 18. Spill the beans
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

Originally posted by chillrdude
    Lusker which tabletPC did you buy, Dows about got me convinced I cant live another day without a Toughbook 18. Spill the beans
    I don't want to pay $2500.00 or more for a Toughbook. I keep mine in a case that protects it pretty good.

I got the Toshiba M200 cause I don't need a CDRW. You can get the M205 with the CD. You can get either for under $1400.00 reconditioned or used.

Even the Satilite R10 is a good book to put out there. Just remember to buy reconditioned or good-used.

http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/...&seg=HHO&sel=1

Had some.............

blackberry pie yesterday. It was pretty tasty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast