Thread: Easter candy

Easter candy

Have any favorites?
    Black jelly beans and Cadbury eggs (the originals not the Carmel or whatever filled ones)
    Also I think the Cadbury eggs are shrinking...just ate one in one bite. Not long ago it took 3 bites.

ColdQuack Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by yellowirenut View Post
    Have any favorites?
    Black jelly beans and Cadbury eggs (the originals not the Carmel or whatever filled ones)
    Also I think the Cadbury eggs are shrinking...just ate one in one bite. Not long ago it took 3 bites.
    Hate the taste of liqorice(but love the taste of liquor) LOL! so black jelly beans are yucky-blucky(ha) Sour Apple is awesome and Cadbury Eggs my wife has banned me from cause i get them stuck around my midsection during this time of year! God Bless Easter!!!!!!
    Last edited by ColdQuack; 04-22-2011 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Pope has ordained me to edit or I shall burn in hellfire

I can't do black licorice, hated it since I was a kid. I used to like the Cadbury eggs but now find them WAY to sweet. I like the malted milk eggs.

The jelly belly jelly beans are really good too they have some great flavors.

Most of the Easter candy is such crap it is an easy pass.

Someone should do a youtube video of a peep in a vacuum chamber

Quote Originally Posted by CoolWine View Post
    Someone should do a youtube video of a peep in a vacuum chamber
    linky

No matter what stupid idea I have someone's already done it

Solid Milk CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
    Remember, Air Conditioning begins with AIR.

A whole bag of Robins Eggs!

Have any favorites?
    I'm with you, The Original Cadbury Cream Egg as well as solid milk chocolate in bunny form for Easter.

I eat Kit Kat and Hershey milk chocolate, w/ or w/o almonds, depending on how nutty I'm feeling pretty much every day of the year. Gotta have some dark chocolate here and there as well.

Also been indulging in McDonald's Frappe Mocha's lately.

I bite the ears off of my chocolate bunny. This signals the kids that it is alright to dig into their baskets. The rest of the bunny I give away. I give all of my candy away. I save my appetite for the BIG ham diner.

20 years before YouTube, I bought a surplus vacuum pump at the university surplus warehouse while I was in college. We vacuumed all sorts of stuff including marshmallows. I call dibs.

My roommate discovered that if you freeze a layer of ice in the bottom of the bell jar, vacuum out all the air, and use the vent to slowly draw in the smoke from a...uh..cigarette, the smoke would settle in a dense layer at the bottom of the jar and you could sort of pour it down your throat.

Sorry for the Hijack...I like the malted eggs best!
    Ryan
    Maintenance Guy
    -----------------
    naysayer, skeptic, conspiracy theorist