new guy

Thread: new guy

Confused new guy

Hey everybody I am looking to relocate to Dallas, TX and was wondering what I need to work for a contractor as far as license, etc..... I've read online about having to register with the State but is that all I need to do, i have been out in the Field for about 10yrs and graduated from Lincoln Tech and attended several Training Classes over the past ten years. I am also in the Union and was wondering if anybody can tell me what the pay scale is in the dallas area.

PSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

look at the banner up there^, wwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy up there^^^^^

oh, welcome
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Welcome to the board. I don't know about Dallas but it's up to $31.89 an hour here in Denver. I wouldn't think Dallas would be that far off.

Texas isn't a huge union state, not sure what you'll get in Dallas but welcome to the site and welcome to Texas.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Welcome

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Welcome...
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Welcome !
    Challenge yourself, take the CM test --- Certificate Member since 2004 ---Join RSES ---the HVAC/R training authority ---www.rses.org