I have placed a call to them and am waiting for a response. I am at the top of the food chain already as it's a father/son owned company.
I am just trying to get some confirmation as I am not sure they have installed many systems of this configuration. Hopefully they will do the "head smack, oh ya" thing.
I have suspected a programming/config issue all along, but I hate to drag them out when I am unable to duplicate the issue for them. I used to be in the car repair business, and know unless I can duplicate the weather dependant conditions, a visit from them will prove nothing.