Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hats off to the guys that point people in the right direction.I cant find a single thread that Jultzya has done so.This site is for info,every time i see a technical question the answer is.I can't help DIY's.Must be everybody who visits this site is a DIY.Im out! discussted.

Originally posted by henline_hvac
    hats off to the guys that point people in the right direction.I cant find a single thread that Jultzya has done so.This site is for info,every time i see a technical question the answer is.I can't help DIY's.Must be everybody who visits this site is a DIY.Im out! discussted.
    Many here can back up my help to them, if you did a search you would come to know this! Or bother reading the replies to the threads you have replied to yourself!

But, when someone comes in and tries to BS their way through something, you will be called on it! PERIOD!

If you're in the trade... Stick around for while to see how this site is run. You will soon find it a valuable tool.

hats off to the guys that point people in the right direction.I cant find a single thread that Jultzya has done so.
    From tonight... above in this very thread or... helped you in your first thread pointing you to the 'FOR YOUR INTEREST' section.

Here or here, and you can't find anything????????

And this (partial listing) is from the Resi-section only!

To the OP, keep looking, you'll fine an honest contractor eventually.

There's always a couple dishonest people everywhere.

Good Luck.

Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Originally posted by jultzya
    just as i expected, another so called proffessional took advantage of tour situation.this does not say much for credentials.
    Let me get this straight...

You come here to ask for help. The most knowledgeable people on this site have 'CREDITIALS', yet you just dis-respected EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

Not to smart.
    Jultzya - Are you talking to me? I came here asking for help, yes, but I was not the one who was dissing credentials...

Hello everyone…

IMHO

While reading through the past few threads I feel we are starting a site witch hunt. Not everyone that joins this site is a DIY or HO. I ask that everyone welcome our new guests and if you feel the need to reply, please be respectful. If there is a situation that needs attention, please contact a moderator. Give the benefit of the doubt until it is clear to all.

If it is in the sites best interest we will recommend they follow the rules or their thread/post will be deleted.

Thanks guys.

People need to know that this site is strictly for professionals. It's not for people who aren't directly employed in this field and are just looking to learn a thing or two about refrigeration. Call a pro, do not try this at home.

Originally posted by scruit
    Jultzya - Are you talking to me? I came here asking for help, yes, but I was not the one who was dissing credentials...
    Nope, was talking to 'henline_hvac'...

Originally posted by crif
    People need to know that this site is strictly for professionals. It's not for people who aren't directly employed in this field and are just looking to learn a thing or two about refrigeration. Call a pro, do not try this at home.
    And where in the rules does it say that this site is strictly for proffesionals???????

I could swear I read that it is for people wanting to learn, discuss and hang out.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Professionals? Do I have to leave?
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Originally posted by twilli3967
    Professionals? Do I have to leave?
    Rule 1.

Anyone in the HVAC industry and home or building owners with HVAC/R concerns and other polite and fun people that are willing to contribute.

Note that while all are welcome, our primary interest is in serving the HVAC Pro.

HVAC Pros, please note; home owners are welcome to ask questions here, if you do not wish to be helpful that is fine but do not intimidate, obstruct or criticize those that wish to be more helpful than you. If you do not like a particular thread or topic, do not reply.

Rule 2.

This site is for industry professionals and folks seeking HVAC/R advice and knowledge.

Nope Don't think so
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

search engine

Used Comcast's home page engine:
    Probably any one will get you something like this:

http://www.comcast.net/qry/websearch...=hvac&x=26&y=7

HVAC-TALK heating,air and Refrigeration discussion (and other fun)...
    Software bulletin board for HVAC contractors, HOME OWNERS, DO-IT-YOURSELF (caps mine) enthusiasts to use for heating and airconditioning concerns
    http://hvac-talk.com/-6k-Jul17,2005-cached-similar pages

Then a page later there is this one:

HVAC-Talk: Heating, Air & Refrigeration Discussion
    Questions and discussions pertaining to HVAC for the home. No pricing, no DIY questions, ... All the details on the upcoming 2005 HVAC-Talk Convention. ...
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/ - 39k - Cached - Similar pages

Probably a little confusing for the average joe or ms joe who has a concern about a system that is part of their home and maybe wants to tinker a bit. Probably they should have picked the mall, but they did end up here because someone directed them here.

Changing a blower motor is not rocket science but if a homeowner posts with "what's up with the yellow wire?", I don't think we are hurting the industry by telling them where it goes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12