Thread: DUI Death

I know cops are just people like you and me but when I got my dui I was treated like ****. Now this cop is double the limit and dies leaving his family behind. People do dumb crap all the time me included and this is such a waste. If you ask me the police were not even going to bring it to light either.

Off-Duty Police Officer Drinking & Driving In Fatal Crash

LAST UPDATE: 7/21/2005 5:55:20 PM

An off-duty Golf Manor police officer who lost control of his Range Rover Discovery on Interstate 75, had a blood alcohol content more than twice the legal limit. 29 year-old Matthew Haverkamp was buried Wednesday.

Haverkamp collided with a Lincoln Navigator July 15, sending both SUV's down an embankment and closing the highway for five hours. The driver of the Navigator was not injured.

At the time of the crash, police never commented that alcohol might be a factor, but Thursday, Hamilton County Coroner Dr O'dell Owens says Haverkamp registered .19 at the time of the autopsy. The legal limit in Ohio is .08. Haverkamp was also not wearing a seatbelt and was thrown from his vehicle

thats bad I have a friend that got a dui he was 2x the limit that is not good. He was lucky he got stoped and didnt hit no one

Frown DUI

And it's not like he didn't know better...

sad

Fred

Most of these tragedies are caused by repeat offenders, not the occasional .08-.10 people who had a few drinks at dinner or at a club. Lets crack down on them for a change, not everyone else.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

At least for a change the DUIer died and not the innocent person he hit. it seems like all too often the DUIer walks away unhurt, while the victims are left dead or seriously injured.