+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ncaa 06

Post Likes
    does any one have the new football game yet? Its good.

Post Likes
    Is that the one with the metal platform and you plug it in and it vibrates the little guys all over the playing field??

How were we entertained by that stupid thing?

Post Likes
    i know that was bad

Post Likes
    They all seemed to run around in little circles like ballet dancers. Typical activity for the 70's though!
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Post Likes
    Do you remember the little hand held football game that you had to move the little line across the screen like 2 times.

Post Likes
    I don't remember that one, but some of those hand held games were real gems too. I think todays kids should have to play some of the games we had. They'd probably appreciate what they have a lot more. Or, maybe not.

Post Likes
    thats right

Post Likes
    I had the hand held Coleco head to head football.

Post Likes
    I had the one with the red LED looking dashes. You were the blinking dash and you had to manuver around the solid dashes as they tried to "tackle" you. I wore that thing out! Very high tech stuff!

Post Likes
    We also played football on top of the desks at school with the paper triangle we folded out of a sheet of notebook paper. Now that was fun. Thumping it through the uprights made with your fingers for the extra point.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by duc dowg
    Do you remember the little hand held football game that you had to move the little line across the screen like 2 times.
    If you're talking about this one...
    It's more like ten times...each screen run is 10 yards.

My dad had one and I played the hell out of it growing up. I once scored over 100 points, but it just went back to double digits. They re-released them a couple of years ago, so I bought one. In fact, I played it a few nights ago.

As for NCAA or even Madden, I used to play them, but I suck at them anymore. I bought Madden '05 last year and took it back two days later. I loved the year Madden (for Sega Genesis) had the cheat for the Jags and Panthers...their first year in the league. Their overall rating was 100 and all you had to do was pass to the C player on the long bomb play...touchdown every time.
    Get back to work.™

Post Likes
    Originally posted by HVAC Pro
    We also played football on top of the desks at school with the paper triangle we folded out of a sheet of notebook paper. Now that was fun. Thumping it through the uprights made with your fingers for the extra point.
    Now that's a classic football game.
    Get back to work.™

Post Likes
    Originally posted by square2round
    Originally posted by duc dowg
    If you're talking about this one...
    It's more like ten times...each screen run is 10 yards.

My dad had one and I played the hell out of it growing up. I once scored over 100 points, but it just went back to double digits. They re-released them a couple of years ago, so I bought one. In fact, I played it a few nights ago.

As for NCAA or even Madden, I used to play them, but I suck at them anymore. I bought Madden '05 last year and took it back two days later. I loved the year Madden (for Sega Genesis) had the cheat for the Jags and Panthers...their first year in the league. Their overall rating was 100 and all you had to do was pass to the C player on the long bomb play...touchdown every time.
    thats the one

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in