Thread: Toyota AC

Where can I get help on line or wiring diagram for power to AC clutch on 93 tk. straight drive with 4wd.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

You will tink I am being smart ass,
    but I will say it anyway....

http://www.autozone.com

It should be fairly simple,but maybe not.

No Problem

I told my brother to get a service manual and we would go from there. His auto mechanic is backed up with work so I'm next in line for help. I need some work done on my house and he needs AC in his truck. We are on good trading terms too.

well,i found service manuals at that site(haynes,chiltons) but other times it doesnt have what i was looking for.they got a bunch,though not all...

http://www.aircondition.com totally auto A/C site with plenty of on-line resources and site monitor experts
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Jacob & Maxster

I did find the wiring diagrams for it on autozone, I think. I'll check out the aircondition site too. Thanks Guys

The last time I was in this situation was with a Chrysler and the service department at the local dealer zeroxed the schematics for me for free. It may be worth a phone call.

Hmm selfemployed

Are you not getting power to the A/C clutch coil? Is the low pressure open? Reset the computer. Also I have found that there is a reset button on Toyota models of that year under the Kick panel on the passenger side. To the right of where your right foot would be. There is a high pressure switch on those models also.

got AC

Finished tonight, removed coil assembly, replaced tev, washed coil, cleaned blower cage, pressure tested and charged. Blown ac fuse was behind glove box on right wall. Already replaced compressor, clutch and drier yesterday. Sorry I didn't get pics of the blower and coil they were in bad shape. Has 220K miles on it. Thanks for the info it really helped.