Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: goodman split ac,install LL drier/ sight glass

Post Likes
    I am sure that Goodman is a somewhat sufficient product. What I see in my area is that the companies that typically install Goodman don't know the first thing about proper installation. They are usually one truck guys that won't be around in 5 years to back their warranties so they don't care how they put it in. They are selling one thing.....price. The installation plays 75% of the role as to whether or not the system will perform up to par. I can honestly say that I don't consider Goodman to be a competitor in my area.

Post Likes
    Don't know what area you are in but if Goodman is not currently a competitor, it will be

In the tech rep positions I have held I can honestly say that there are many technicians that install any brand that don't know a lot about what they are doing. They will get better or go bust and in the meantime those who do know what they are doing keep getting work.

Goodman is also not always the least expensive equipment any longer. With utilizing the Amana technology and reorganizing the support systems of the company, Goodman is a very viable competitor with quality and service. At least in my region it is
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    definately not the cheapest you can get anymore.
    HVAC Contractor, Tyler Texas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in