Got three Venmar Energy Recovery Units with Delta contols that I am tying to BACnet in to a Trane BCU, the 1280E is capabale of BACnet/IP and I am able to connect to one with no problem the other is a problem though. I can not seem to find the second ones device ID on a BACnet object scan, the third is not powered yet.
    What do the dip switchs on the 1280 do for "Device ID" or is that a software configuation?
    Wiring config is a ethernet home run from both units to a hub, dedicated ethernet cause there is none in the building.

Hi, The Delta 1280E has dip switches to set it's network address. Also there are a couple of jumpers that determine DNA (dynamic network addressing) and what level of controller it is. Try setting the dip switches to 3 low numbers, like 2,3 and 4. You should then be able to plug into the switch or hub and see all three. What version of software are you using?

What is confusing is the one I do communicate to its Device ID is 300 and it is dip switched 3. So with that logic I am thinking address 2 equals ID 200 but no communication!
    Software Verion is 16.053 Tracer Summit.

On the Delta controllers, anytime you change anything having to do with the dip switches, you have to cycle the power. Try changing the dip switch on the number 2 controller, cycling power, and then see if you can see it. I am used to going from the Delta side to talk to the panels.