Thread: Judge Judy

This is funny as hell. To me anyway. Here I was watching Judge Judy and low and behold is a guy I grew up with and went to school with being sued by his girl friend. I looked him up on the Clerk of courts site and sure enough I found the case that was filed. I was never sure if these shows were real or not but I guess this one is.

You would have to be a glutton for punishment to go in front of Judge Judy.

I think shes great, She should teach a parenting class.

reminds me of the time I got a sapiena to go to court being I had gone out to a house and look at a screwed up system put in by another shop. A lot of things not to code and owner told me another shop told him the same thing. The installer refused to fix it so I went to his main distributor and told him that I and the other shop would end up being there to testify that it was installed wrong so he better just go fix it. Got A letter a few days later saying no trial being the problem had been taken care of. Cant believe he wanted that kind of advertizing. Now if you are in the right I wouldnt hide being every crook would search you out and threaten to take you to court. Sometimes its just the princple and even if it costs you more then its worth , you better make an example of them.

The suspense is killing me. Did he win?
    What was he being sued for?
    Did J>J> like him?

Mattm .... Hope the girlfriend wasn't your wife.

He was a black guy named Byron Germany. He lost J.J. smoked him pretty much. Check this out. It's the original complaint filed with the Clerk of courts. http://www.courtclerk.org/EKASH/radC26490721193616.pdf

If that don't work, go here and click on the doc for the complaint. http://www.courtclerk.org/aps/ttl/ln...sp?/05/CRA/329

Just don't go there looking for my name.

I looked up the complaint and that address looked very familiar. I spent many hours in that house, since I was the one who finished that basement for my friend who owned the house. Talk about a small world!

Welcome Cincy boy "mhafley". You've got my back when these rabid dogs begin to attack.

Where you from?? I grew up in Northside and now live in Bridgetown.

the second link is to a criminal case . What kind of friends do you keep?

Race:BLACK - AFRICAN AMERICAN Sex:M Age:38 DOB:10/1/1966
    Filed:1/26/2005 -
    Count:2 AGG BURGLARY-INFLICT HARM 2911-11A1 ORCN
    Disp:1/21/2005 7IG IGNORED
    Count:1 VIOL PROTECT ORDR CONSNT AGRMT 2919-27 ORCN

mattm - I used to live in Over-the-Rhine until I got married. For some reason my wife's parents did not want her to live there, so we moved to Westwood. We stayed there until I got fed up with the high taxes and crazy city council, so I now live in Northern Kentucky.