I'm heading up to my favorite lake at 9000 ft! Should be highs of 70° or so. Muskie, Lake, and Rainbow fishing. I know I could make more by working on the hottest day of the year but I'm going camping with my family. Should be a great weekend.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Oh here.

Big Creek Lakes Campground is the most popular campground on The Parks Ranger District, a scenic lake of 343 acres near the Mount Zirkel Wilderness. Moose are often seen near the campground. There are boating facilities and the lake is a popular destination area for campers and fishermen. The campground is 9,009 feet in elevation and summer temperatures are fairly cool. Big Creek Lakes are 35 miles and about and hour drive northwest of Walden.

It's also in North Park, no cartoon kids tho. Lake is so high that the fishing report says the most caught fish right now are Arctic Greyling. Honest.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Hope you have fun and get some time to fish for a trophy.

Who needs an A/C company when it is 105 anyway.

After a cold wet spring, we here in central Mn are now breaking some records. Had temps above 90 for the last thirteen days but what is worse is a high humidity. And, due to screwups, rooftop work got behind and for the last week and a half I been roasting. Had to even take out the beach umbrella to finish the day. Very little rain also.

Global warming. Good for business.