Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My digital scale stops at 200.
    Not uncommon to lose 10-15 lbs of water weight in a day, but that's just water and you need to put that back on pretty quick. As far as fat, that takes a long time to get rid of.......damn.......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Drum Roll.

Okay. I just got back in and weighted myself. Mary Lou is making me a nice sandwich even as we speak.

The doctor found 10 pallops up there. As he said,"This is why we do these colonoscopies, incase we do find some pallops we can get rid of them before they turn into cancer." It was cool wathching him rip those little buggers out on the TV.

Now that it is over I feel great. Thanks everyone for your well wishes. Also thanks for you interest in this scientific experiment right here on H-Talk.

THE WINNER IS PJS WITH 210.75 LBS.

So pjs if you send me your address via an email I will send you a highly covenent BCH ball cap.

And to all of you who said that I was full of it--you're full of it! Have a nice day, I think I got to go fart.

Originally posted by benncool
    Sodadude posted this thread a while back. http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....readid=77978It

It is all about colonoscopies. Tomorrow is my day. Today I must fast. Tonight I get to drink draino and I have been told that I will sh!t all night.

So, I thought I'd make the best out of a bad situation.

INTRODUCING.......

THE BENNCOOL SH!T POOL

This morning I weighted myself and I was 214 lbs. When I get home from the hospital tomorrow, and before I eat or drink anything, I'll weight in again and see how much I lost.

The entry who comes closes to how much I lose will win a BCH ball cap. One guess per member. With in 1/4 lb guesses.
    Contest ends when I post tomorrow.

This is your chance to express how full of sh!t that you actually think that I am.

BTW, anyone who guesses within 1.5 pounds will get a consolation prize of $100.

[Edited by benncool on 07-21-2005 at 11:51 AM]
    ================================================== =========

Okay, so where's my 100 bucks?

No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Jerry,

I'm glad everything came out ok "ewwwwwwwh " I mean worked out and you are ok.

Just send it to the same place you sent the beer

So far I won a six pack of Vermont Long Trail Double Bag Ale "expertly boxed I might add" AND a company hat from you. I'm 2 for 2 hehehe

For future reference I wear a large shirt

[Edited by pjs on 07-22-2005 at 01:45 PM]

Originally posted by bootlen
    Okay, so where's my 100 bucks?
    Hey, I was within 1/4 lb.

Benny, you should probably weigh yourself again, just to be sure.

And don't forget to put on your slippers first, ok?

"If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a KA." - Albert Einstein

It's later than you think.

My friend has been waiting for just the right occasion to give me this hat. Well I guess today couldn't have been better.
    [img]http://wsm.ezsitedesigner.com/share/scrapbook/17/177239/****head.JPG[/img]

Originally posted by pjs
    Jerry,

I'm glad everything came out ok "ewwwwwwwh " I mean worked out and you are ok.

Just send it to the same place you sent the beer

So far I won a six pack of Vermont Long Trail Double Bag Ale "expertly boxed I might add" AND a company hat from you. I'm 2 for 2 hehehe

For future reference I wear a large shirt
    [Edited by pjs on 07-22-2005 at 01:45 PM]
    During football season do you have any idea how many six packs I have to send out of here!!!???!!!! I turned your address over to my highly efficient office staff were upon they promply lost it. .

So if you would please resend it, I have the hat is the box already.

Benncool......10 is alot....never heard of that many...this procedure may have prolonged your life. Now if others would only sign up.

so what are you telling us ????

you're a professional loser??.

Don't forget the shirt size, on second thought,you might as well just send the shirt along with the hat and save the postage

Boiling Point

I once new this guy who went in for the finger and told the Doc if he could turn the lights down and put on some soft music. Oh Ya!!!
    Tracers work both ways.

10 polyps is a lot..........I only had one........good thing ya had it done, the rest of you guys take notice.
    Beenie, with that many I think you are on the 3 or 5 year plan from now on, so.......you have that to look forward to.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Oh CRAP! Missed by a 1/4lb.!

You got weighed with your clothes on and your pocketknife huh? Glad alls well Jerry!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast