Sterotypically, Democrats like to stick their noses in everyone else's business.
Well I was watching TV and a Perdue Chicken commerical came on. Jim Perdue was suppose to be obcessed with freshness.
So when Mrs. Housewife opened her refrigerator there was Jim sitting INSIDE OF THE APPLIANCE with a package of fresh chicken for her.
Every year over a hundred youngsters die of suffication inside of house hold refrigerators. The best way to prevent this is to warn the children not to play in or get inside of a refrigerator. One of my own children almost died when he got trapped inside of a WORKING refrigerator. Good thing my wife found him in time.
Anyway I sent Purdue a email to remind them that this could happen. A little kid might get the idea, from the commercial, that it would be fun to surprise Mommy and instead meet his death.
Refrigerators with the magnet seals have helped but has not eliminated child suffication in household refrigerator. Stored or discarded refrigerator/freezers should have the doors taken off. This is a law in many states.
[Edited by benncool on 07-21-2005 at 09:45 AM]