Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Who is God?
    "And remember my sentimental friend......that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" - Wizard of Oz.

Originally posted by bigbird
    You have to have a permit to fart in san jose.
    Bird......is it true chickins can't fart?

There was a story about Qween Elizabeth being at a ceremony and one of the horses farted. She turned to the dignitary next to her and said oh i'm so sorry. He turns to her and jokingly says oh it's OK at first I thought it was the horse.

One time I was getting off of the elevator and let a real bad one go. Two of my guys were in the elevator still going up. A very attractive women got on and as the doors close I look back to see these two horified looks. Man did I have a great laugh, they said the women was glaring at them.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Did you thank God as you got off the elevator?
    See what I mean..........
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by benncool
    That is another one of the pleasures of scuba diving. It is so much easier to fart because of the external pressure on your intestines. Plus it is fun trying to figure out which bubble is which.

Oh thats easy. The fart bubbles are the tan ones!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Y'all are watchin too many SouthPark episodes....
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010

That is another one of the pleasures of scuba diving. It is so much easier to fart because of the external pressure on your intestines. Plus it is fun trying to figure out which bubble is which.
    Doesn't this bring up the question about 'Does a fart smell under water?' Ya know, something like does a tree make noise when it falls down if no one is there to hear it?
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

I know for a fact trees make a HUGE noise when they fall.

Whether I'm there or not, it's loud. Unless it's a tiny tiny tree of course.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by spotts

Oh thats easy. The fart bubbles are the tan ones!
    I was going to say the bubbles out the mask was air and the ones out your belt were the tan ones!!

Talking

Roses are Red,
    Violets are blue,
    Passin da gas,
    From me to you !!!
    P.S-don't know if they smell under water but have verified they DO smell when they reach the surface !!!
    Da Threadkilla

What about astronauts? When they fart in their space suits, do they have tiny Ionic Breathes in there or what, that could be bad.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    What about astronauts? When they fart in their space suits, do they have tiny Ionic Breathes in there or what, that could be bad.
    I watched an episod on Mr Rogers on this very subject. The astronauts open up one of the windows and let it out or the space craft could never return to earth again cause a fart is lighter than air and you can prove that to yourself by farting right now and you will notice that it rise and goes right past your nose and sometime you pass out from the smell and that is why your head is so lightheaded from the gas that goes back inside your head and fills up the empty space that must be there cause your set around and think about how farts would make you explode or your belly button would pop out if you didn't fart. There.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast