When I arrived at the jobsite this morning ... word was spreading FAST about a fire on one of the work area roofs last night!
This is a public high school in a ritzy lake area.
First order of business for most of the piping crew this morning was ... POLICE THE AREA!
In laymen's terms = pick up all flamables.
Some how the super for the GC got the impression the fire was due to someone brazing pipe joints near the point of origin.
By the end of the shift ... the rumor circulating was the fire was probably started by those live wires which the Sparky's left outside the disco.
As it turned out, all of the fire extinguishers were being gathered up and distributed to the pipe fitters.
In the process of doing that, it was discovered they WERE ALL OUT OF DATE CODE!!!
hmmmm..... makes ya wonder whose watching out for the interests of the school.
Things should be getting hairy as we approach the crunch date when the students return.... OUCH!!!