+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Resume Writen

Post Likes
    I Am Looking For A Great Resume Writer To Put Together A Resume For Me...Over 20 Years Service Experience, Installs, Etc. Not Looking For a Cookie Cut Resume.
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw

Post Likes
    Ok ....Thanks

Post Likes
    Did You Get The Info Yet?

Post Likes
    Buy a simple resume program such as Winway resume delux, or any other resume maker, and just add all your info to there outline, very easy. then ya dont have to have someone else do ir or play snailmail tag with info.

Just a thought.

Post Likes

As important as a resume is, a good resume just gets you in the door for an interview. You should also work on your interview skills. Consider the questions you may be asked and have good answers ready. There are typical questions you may often be asked such as "What is you greatest weakness?" That is just an example. You need to be ready with wise answers to questions of that type.

Post Likes
    Thanks....I will forward to a new e mail address...you are wright about interviews....but you got to get in the door...old farts like us have it hard, when you have a lot of experience, and future companys know that, What I can't Understand is, why is that?....Any Imput Norm would be great.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by cracker
    Thanks....I will forward to a new e mail address...you are wright about interviews....but you got to get in the door...old farts like us have it hard, when you have a lot of experience, and future companys know that, What I can't Understand is, why is that?....Any Imput Norm would be great.
    Cracker, I don't understand what you are asking.

Post Likes
    It Seems Today That companys want Inexperienc Personal....Are At The Very Least Low On There Learning Curve.....Most Of these Company Have Very Large accounts, That pay Big Money For Professional service...And Ever day Here In SW florida Most Company Send Out A Tech That Is Little More Than a Helper...Working On Big Dollar Equipment....When You look At The Company As A Hole They May have 1 Senior Tech and 20 Rookies......Most Company All Wanting Experience.... But No pay or bennies....And When They ask How many Years Of service....It Is Like A Red Flag Go's Up.....I Guest Of You Are Over 30....Your days Are Number....They don't Want You......Any Way that Is what I Have Found Here......There Are Currently Over 6000 Reg Contractors To work This Area Of florida, 1 County.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by cracker
    It Seems Today That companys want Inexperienc Personal....Are At The Very Least Low On There Learning Curve.....Most Of these Company Have Very Large accounts, That pay Big Money For Professional service...And Ever day Here In SW florida Most Company Send Out A Tech That Is Little More Than a Helper...Working On Big Dollar Equipment....When You look At The Company As A Hole They May have 1 Senior Tech and 20 Rookies......Most Company All Wanting Experience.... But No pay or bennies....And When They ask How many Years Of service....It Is Like A Red Flag Go's Up.....I Guest Of You Are Over 30....Your days Are Number....They don't Want You......Any Way that Is what I Have Found Here......There Are Currently Over 6000 Reg Contractors To work This Area Of florida, 1 County.
    I have not found that to be the case where I have been. As I travel and put on technical seminars I get to talk to many distributors and contractors. They all tell me that they are in need of experienced, knowledgeable employees.

The reason for so many unexperienced technicians is that the contractors have work to do but are unable to find enough experienced technicians.

An experienced technician should have no problem getting hired. The key is to be able to make a good presentation of yourself and interview well. Good communication skills with your prospective employer and later with customers is of great importance.

Post Likes
    OK.....Can I E-Mail you With some more Question?

Post Likes

Meet me in "chat" and I will give you a different more direct e-mail address. If you use the address listed in my profile I have to wait to have it forwarded to me.

Norm

Post Likes

Chat is the link listed at the top of the main page.

Post Likes
    MR NORM.
    Need E.Mail XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(No e-mails in posts, due to site rules )

[Edited by Jultzya on 04-06-2006 at 10:40 PM]

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in