Set temp 75, indoor 74
    Set humidity 46%, Actual 50%

At what point should the a/c come on to dehumidify - so far, nothing.?

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Set at 75 and it went down to 74,that's what haoppens when it "cools to dehum" if that function is enabled.Runs in low to dehum,if it's a two speed,x min. on then off,overcooling by 3°,which it sounds like it has overcooled by 1° already.

I have seen it get as far as 6% from the humidity setpoint before it starts up just to provide dehumidification. That may sound stingy, but remember that in many cases it knows that it will have to start up to provide some cooling soon anyway, and once it does it can address both at the same time. Whenever it's running in cooling mode you get some cooling and some humidity removal, and by adjusting the inside fan speed on the fly the Infinity system can adjust how much of each. So in cases like this, where you're close to the temp setpoint anyway, it can be hard to say that it started for one reason or for the other. All you know is that it's going to take care of both needs. Now in milder conditions, you might catch it running when there's absolutely no demand for cooling (that's where I have seen up to 6% difference)... but this is July, after all.

I should clarify with respect to what dash said- it will overcool *up to* 3 degrees to provide humidity control when needed. My system very rarely needs to do that much overcooling, though.

Dash,

I think you misunderstood. Set temp was 75, indoor temp of 74 was with no air (i.e. last night was cool, and indoor temp dropped to 71 with no air). I question when the cool to dehumidify would commence as set humidity was 46% and actual was 50% yet a/c was not triggering. How high does the actual indoor humidity have to get before a/c will turn on.

Add'l note: I have never experienced any "overcooling".

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    What wyounger said.Are you sure it's setup to "cool to dehum"?

Dash,

My settings are:

Dehumidify "On"
    Furnace Airflow "Comfort"
    A/C Airflow "Comfort"
    Dehum Airflow "Normal"

Are there any other settings I need to set in order to ensure proper dehum function?

In mild weather like you describe, when there isn't any demand for cooling, you may see 6% difference before it will start up for dehumidification alone. I don't know if this is on paper anywhere, but this is what I've experienced with my own system.

If you're feeling a bit impatient for some dehumidification, adjust the temperature setpoint down until the system actually starts for cooling, and it will take care of the humidity during the same cooling cycle.

Those settings look right to me.

Since you were already one degree below 75°F, you're internally calculated setpoint for RH is 48%. For every degree Farenheit you drop below 75°F, the UI internally moves the RH setpoint up 2%. This is a protective feature to prevent damaging your equipment.

Now, as wyounger described, you've got to build the differential in RH for it to start the cool to dehumidify process.

Set it and forget. I know it was a large investment, but if you are comfortable, leave it alone. Go play with your golf clubs!!