Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Sounds to me like there are other reasons to fire this guy, in your mind, and that the sweating is just the straw that breaks the camels back. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sounds to me like hw is shoping for a reason to fire him. Apparently a lot of techs sweat - i know i do.

Originally posted by dhvac
    I sweat like a pig so I change shirts a few times a day when it’s real hot

Also since I am the boss I get to stop for a shower or dunk in the pool from time to time

If you are worried about it issue them a few extra uniforms and ask them to change when the get soaked they will probably be more comfortable anyway
    Just for the record, pigs do not sweat.

Originally posted by lynn rodenmayer
    Originally posted by lowtemp
    our company has had 4 complaints about one of our techs sweating profusly. I guess some of the women in there were offended. He wears cotton t-shirts under his uniform yet he still get drenched. We told him to see a doctor it could be a heart condition. He got pissed. Now i think we should just fire him.The complaining customers dont want him in their buildings. Now we have problem!
    You've got to be ****ing kidding. Does he stink? The extra uniforms might help.

Send someone else to the account, or is he the only one that can do the work? Then you really do have a problem.
    I may be old fashioned but the use of language like Lynn used is a lot more offensive to me than someone sweating.You cannot control how much you sweat but you have full control in your choice of words.

God I sweat also. And I love it. I think I am going to build a redwood sauna outback and come home and sweat some more. I take 3 or more showers a day in the summer. I like to sweat but I don't like to stay that way.

Hey, ya know what they call the sweat on your cousins back when you are doing her?

Relative Humidity.

Originally posted by Bulldog [/B]
    Just for the record, pigs do not sweat. [/B][/QUOTE]

I already knew that it just sounds better than I sweat like a fat guy who is out of shape and smokes too much

Originally posted by dhvac
    Originally posted by Bulldog
    Just for the record, pigs do not sweat. [/B]
    I already knew that it just sounds better than I sweat like a fat guy who is out of shape and smokes too much [/B][/QUOTE]

Guess I better not ask if you look like a fat guy who is out of shape and smokes too much. Sweating like him is bad enough. lol.....just kidding being I have no where to talk lol

Originally posted by James 3528

Hey, ya know what they call the sweat on your cousins back when you are doing her?

Relative Humidity.
    Stop, stop... You're killing me!

First they are going to fire a guy for sweating too much.

Next time it will be getting fired over asking a customer for a glass of water.
    Have you set up a Google alert for Carbon Monoxide yet?
    Click here to find out how.

Originally posted by lynn rodenmayer

Then fire him because he isn't up to your job standards. Don't cop out with the you sweat too much.
    Yeah...I was thinking the same thing. There has to be other factors involved.

If I got fired for sweating too much...I'd be fired each summer.

Lowtemp...you're a jack off if you fire him for that reason.

At least it sounds like he's working. WTF.
    Get back to work.™

Sweating doesn't look professional. If it doesn't look good to you, it won't look good to them.

Originally posted by majormickey
    Sweating doesn't look professional. If it doesn't look good to you, it won't look good to them.
    Neither does being covered in grease. But do you complain when you go pick your car up at the mechanic?
    Get back to work.™

square2round; There's no problem with a guy's appearance versus his quality of work, but you know how appearance can sway a person's opinion.

Originally posted by square2round
    Originally posted by majormickey
    Neither does being covered in grease. But do you complain when you go pick your car up at the mechanic?
    He's in Canada. They have only seen pictures of people sweating there.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast