Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Don't like it when we sweat too much mabey schould worry if not sweating at all . Get checked by a doctor or get fired wait you said let go . Nazi's never sweated much but thier victems did .
    is this really happening or not

I am the King of sweating....I keep several extra shirts of every kind in my van. it gives me a fresh feeling when I put on a new shirt. Ya, never walk up to any door or lobby all sweaty.
    We have a guy that sweats even more than I do, he has only one lung.

Benncool>
    Nose boggers that's freaking funny, I think I would rather sweat than have a big ol gobber hanging out my nostril

[Edited by secorp on 07-19-2005 at 08:17 PM]
    If common sense is so common how come so few of us have it!

if our sweaty tech is going to cost us customers im afraid he has to go. business is business.

does his company supplied van have ac?

Originally posted by btj steamfitter / ref
    does his company supplied van have ac?
    BINGO

I'm located in east central Florida and when I work in the summer heat I sweat as does everyone else I know, unless they are no longer breathing.

Crank down the a/c in the truck to the max and usually dry off between calls.

36 hour deodorant helps to avoid becoming too offensive.
    We've been doing so much,for so long,with so little, that now we can do almost anything, with nothing at all.

Originally posted by outside rep
    large nose nuggets hanging out thats just nasty
    Thanks for making me spew beer on my new flat screen monitor.

I sweat alot and on commercial service I am on the same roof all day long. I wear a white t-shirt under my uniform shirt. When I go down off the roof, the uniform shirt goes on. Our company provides dark blue t-shirts but on a 95° day, it's still too hot. I do have the common sense to use a sweat wiping rag and try to look presentable to the customer. This is a tough job and sometimes it's unavoidable to look a bit "used". Go on a roof then rope up a 2 ton compressor, recovery unit, tank, torches, vacuum pump, refrigerant, torch kit toolbox, toolbag and fittings/driers. Then do all the work needed to change the compressor and get all that stuff back off the roof. If you ain't sweaty then you ain't working!
    R2B4BTU

He probably sweats cause noone would get him a glass of water............................................. ............................

If you you do fire him, I hope he punches you square in the nose..Jerk
    If I know I'm going Crazy,I must not be Insane

Originally posted by otto
    I sweat alot and on commercial service I am on the same roof all day long. I wear a white t-shirt under my uniform shirt. When I go down off the roof, the uniform shirt goes on. Our company provides dark blue t-shirts but on a 95° day, it's still too hot. I do have the common sense to use a sweat wiping rag and try to look presentable to the customer. This is a tough job and sometimes it's unavoidable to look a bit "used". Go on a roof then rope up a 2 ton compressor, recovery unit, tank, torches, vacuum pump, refrigerant, torch kit toolbox, toolbag and fittings/driers. Then do all the work needed to change the compressor and get all that stuff back off the roof. If you ain't sweaty then you ain't working!
    Or you have a helper and an umbrella

you fire this guy because he sweats you will get a nice visit from the labor board and the americans with disabilities people! why not do your job as a supervisor and work with your subordinate!! what you gonna do if a customer is offended by your mustache or the color of your hair? you seem like the kind of boss that all your employees hate. no offense, just my opinion
    I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos-Equis. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

In Va. you can fire anybody for any reason, with no reprecussion, as long as you pay unemployment.

Va is a nice place to live.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

How long has this guy been working for you? Did he sweat last year?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast