Hmm

I am about 150 miles north of Hurricane Emily. The rain and thunder is just starting. The last I heard was only 20-40 mph winds and 6" of rain here. Thats ok. Carnak's Mom and Dad were in Welsaco. That is almost a dead eye shot. Good luck to those. Roy

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8624371/
    Go to the emily slideshow and look at the second pic

Look closely.....

That was the funniest thing I have seen all day! Took me about 30 seconds to find it!

Smile woowoo

I think I see it. It is a dog resting comfortably between that guy and the chick. Those that are awake don't seem so happy. That guy sleeping with his hand up with the smirk on his face looks like my son. I better give him a call. Thats my dime.

oroy54 -

I don't think that you are seeing what I saw...

Not to give it all away, but the guy appeared to be grasping something very precious to him... hahahahaha

Smile Well K

Hey sweetie. Its nice to have you around again. I'll take a third look.

oroy54 -

You must have missed my post to you the other day about you and the lovely redhead coming up north for a visit... We've got some great scenery in Indiana! LOL

Anyway, I'm not sure that you are seeing the right picture here. I don't see a dog anywhere...?

Believe me, you would get a good laugh out of what I'm seeing! Hee hee hee!

Smile K

I missed it. MS NBC up dated. I guess the guy found what he was looking for. I don't think it was his glasses! So any port in a storm? Roy

Smile K

I have always heard of Bloomington, Indiana. The little Lucy and I will take a vacation sometime. My email is on my profile. She wants some kind of steamer to do the kitchen floor. I think it costs like 10 or 20 thousands of dollars. Oh well, she is a good wife. Roy

Darn! It is picture 7 now, but it got cropped! Apparently, someone noticed that one of the weary travelers was sleeping with his hand down his pants!

Too bad that you missed it! It was hilarious!

I'm doing great now, thank you for asking! I think that things in my life are finally on the right track!

How are things with you and "Torch Head"? I always enjoy reading what you write about her!

Smile The red head wife

I think I will show her how to weld next. She is the love of my life. But her hearing is too good! She can here words that I didn't even say! So K, how is Tumbleweed? Roy

Tumbleweed??? Whatcha mean?

Oh yeah, I was reading in another thread about pictures... When are you going to post one of you and the redhead?

K

My time and computer skills are limited. I do have a scanner. I will have the wife show me how to use it. All I do is go to work and work at my shop. The rest of my time is the wife, children, mom and dad. I will have a picture soon. The good Lord should of made 50 hours in a day! Roy