Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I looked up and a jet was across the fence from the house I was at I had never seen before. A mile of so from the airport. I took this picture after a couple dozen guys dressed in black swat looking gear with mean looking guns boarded it from the woods. Part of the tail is missing. It is a trainer sitting at a federal law enforcement instalation. Every couple of weeks something new turns up there. Strange view from ones back yard.

[Edited by James 3528 on 07-19-2005 at 09:41 AM]

Why didn't you volunteer to be a hostage?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    Why didn't you volunteer to be a hostage?
    I plan on doing that when I can't get into attics. They have a army of people doing that and being the bad guys, they make very good money. And being a old hippy I know you would like this.

They get to say anything they want to the cops....ANYTHING.

Just cant kill them

I'm nice to cops now......ever since 2 of em beat my ass and put me in jail when I was 17.
    It's not that I particularly like all of em, it's just they got the power to make your life miserable so I go with the flow. Plus I wouldn't want that job, they spend all day dealing with a-holes, worse then what we have to put up with even......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

You know something...boarding that plane in real life with a machine gun in your hand...then deciding who to shoot has to be a tad bit stressful. I am glad we have them

Good thing they didn't see you taking the pics! They may have tied you up in the back of that thing and interrogated you.
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

I'm nice to cops now......ever since 2 of em beat my ass and put me in jail when I was 17.
    It's not that I particularly like all of em, it's just they got the power to make your life miserable so I go with the flow. Plus I wouldn't want that job, they spend all day dealing with a-holes, worse then what we have to put up with even......
    I bet they wouldn't give you a glass of water either!
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Originally posted by HVAC Pro
    I bet they wouldn't give you a glass of water either!
    LOL I just caught on to that one.

Keep sneaking around there taking pictures and we'll see you on the news being charged as a spy.

Or are you ?????

Do you not find it interesting today?

The facility is growing every day. Lots of neat stuff going on. And the Kings Bay Sub base is really about to expand. the entire area is on fire. Be charged as a spy? I put the system in the Directors house and the Deputy Directors house. They love me. Someone should tell John Lloyd. on the glass of water thread.

That's pretty cool. Definitely something one doesn't see everyday...unless you live there.
    Get back to work.™

Originally posted by James 3528
    Be charged as a spy? I put the system in the Directors house and the Deputy Directors house. They love me.
    That's how spies work aint it?? I'm gonna call my uncle J. Ed Kahoover and let him in on this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast