OK, so where is everyone staying? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by refrtech
    HAHA smartass , I didn't mean you anyway , I requested to be on the opposite of the hotel as you !!
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Re: How many coming

Originally posted by westsidemech
    Hey how many people are coming? And any idea on were we get started. This is my wifes old stomping grounds.So we are both looking forward to it. It's about a 10 hr drive for us so we may come thursday.

Yea, that would be good. If you get there a night early, see if the desk clerk will let us have a "Optional HVAC_Talk sign up sheet with room #'s etc so we know who's there and where.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Got my reservation made and got off work friday the 26th.......also told the DJ people I work with that I will not be able to DJ that weekend, now that all that is taken care of, it is now safe to say "I'm in!"

Figure I'm going to have to leave here (Connecticut) at 3AM on Friday morning. This way I can avoid connecticut, NY City and Phillidelphia traffic.

Originally posted by ct_hvac_tech
    Got my reservation made and got off work friday the 26th.......also told the DJ people I work with that I will not be able to DJ that weekend, now that all that is taken care of, it is now safe to say "I'm in!"

Figure I'm going to have to leave here (Connecticut) at 3AM on Friday morning. This way I can avoid connecticut, NY City and Phillidelphia traffic.
    Yea but that puts you smack in the middle of Baltimores rush hour which if you know how to look @ a map , pretty much starts @ the DE state line !!

You ccan DJ in Spotts deluxe, harbor view room, you will be able to find it, the one with skyrockets going off of the deck.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12