EMI Heat pump

Thread: EMI Heat pump

Unhappy

How you all been doing. I have been working here in Louisiana on these A/C's in these attics from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00-9:00p.m. at night, that is why I have not been online. I am repairing a EMI unit heat pump. do any body know if these units are reliable. I never repaired one before, in the six years I have been doing this. I am waiting on the parts for these one now.
    P.S. I will try to getting around more often and talk with you all I miss it. This humidity here in South eastern
    Louisiana is not nothing nice this time of the year.

Here's kind of a response but yet not an answer. There must be something OK with them since they sure sell the heck out of them. Ive been to war on one of their systems that I sold and installed and the designer from Great Britain himself couldn't straighten the damn thing out. Odd that he was in the states and available to take a crack at it himself at the time. Yup I hate them for the pain and big bucks that system set me back.
    "The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"